How to Use the CHEER Plan to Manage the Holidays With Aging Parents
A Place for Mom’s CHEER Plan stands for:
- Check – CHECK on your parent’s well-being.
- Help -HELP your senior loved one stay engaged.
- Empower – EMPOWER your parent to live independently.
- Enjoy – ENJOY your time together.
- Reminisce – REMINISCE with parents and senior loved ones.
It is a plan that our Senior Living Advisors use to help you make the most of your time with aging parents and senior loved ones as you visit over the holidays.
We really love this idea. Make sure to implement this tactic throughout the entire year. It will allow you to reconnect with your parents daily life.
Baxter Senior Living is a Senior Housing Community that will be located in Anchorage, Alaska off of Baxter Road. If you are seeking Anchorage Senior Housing, or Assisted Living Facilities in Alaska please contact us today to make your reservations. (907) 891-9696 or fill out our contact form and we will be in touch! contact us
Learn more about Baxter Senior Living Alaska Memory Care Services and Facilities